Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Removal of scratches

Options
  • 10-11-2006 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I know this has been asked before but I can't get the search to work and searching from Google didn't get me any relevant responses.

My car aquired another scratch yesterday. Looks like someone keyed it. :mad: It's not too bad but in a kind of semi-circle shape above the rear right tail light. Too high and inset for me to have hit anything, besides I would have noticed.
    This is added to a mark on my passenger door where the car next to me hit it with their car door, a mark on the front where a shopping trolley hit it and a scratch on the bonnet from a stone or similar. :mad:

Buying new would break your heart.... either that or I'm extremely unlucky.

The back scratch is the final straw, I want these cleaned up. Anybody know a good place that can match VW Black Magic (metallic) paint and remove the scratches?
    Don't want to spend a fortune either... :confused:

Advertisement