Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are Azotel-Brisknet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Google.
    Sellers of Franshises and purveyors of Canopy ( range but not much bandwidth) and optimists of WiMax. They seem to have impressed Cork Co. Co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 a line failure

I have informed eircom of this new threat and they have assured me that the will speedily prevent this crowed from bringing good broadband to Roscommon. Three cheers for eircom!:rolleyes:

Actually I think it would be good to have some competition for Last Mile, we could use more upload on the residential package.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

Hmm...Canopy is ok for unlicensed gear....

Anyway - this is more or less the same news as was published here in June http://www.enn.ie/news.html?code=9718106

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Azotel is the WISP offering put together by Hosting365, Motorola and Azotel. Brisknet are a UK based WISP who will be offering BB in Roscommon using the Azotel platform. Brisknet are using the MAN for backhaul.

thegills

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

any link to their homepage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

any link to their homepage?
    Let's see. Maybe it starts with b, and ends with t, and is a .ie domain.

What do you know, there it is!

(I did the thinking for you, you can do your own typing)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ooooh! *does raised handbag motion*

Many thanks.

*bows and nods as he backs out the door*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

http://www.azotel-brisknet.ie/

Actually begins with an a and ends with a t. As WISP's go it is an impressive website.

Advertisement