Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

desktop background

Options
  • 10-11-2006 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

just noticed the background on all the computers properly....why does it look like an ad for laser eye surgery??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭JimmNeutron

man you must hav so much time on your hands!!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

hahaha, no i just had 5 2,500 word essays due in over monday, tuesday and wednesday and i had to look at that background about 50 times over the preceeding week and those days themselves. i noticed it during one of those 'stare in to space during an essay' moments!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Ive got Ronaldinho on my background....total legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

Quinn School Laptops all the way. :P

Would you happen to have a quick and easy link to said 'advertisement desktop'?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Yeah I know it, it's all like... you know, technology, eyes... lasers, the future and stuff. It's probably a stock image or something, they wouldn't have gone to that much trouble.*

*At least I hope so, I find the idea of computing services holding photo shoots, followed by someone being paid to edit an image for their desktop backgrounds a bit spooky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

griffdaddy wrote:
    just noticed the background on all the computers properly....why does it look like an ad for laser eye surgery??

It actually my eye that they used for it.I am an eye model.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

panda100 wrote:

Serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

panda100 wrote:
    Resulting in you creating a negative body image for those who can't ever hope to achieve this ideal notion of the eye. Its people like you that cause some poor, unsettled people to resort to laser eye surgery and coloured contacts in a desperate attempt to fit in.

You disgust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    Resulting in you creating a negative body image for those who can't ever hope to achieve this ideal notion of the eye. Its people like you that cause some poor, unsettled people to resort to laser eye surgery and coloured contacts in a desperate attempt to fit in.

You disgust me.

Rofl and no chakar I am not serious but whoever eye it is has lovely eyes......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sangre wrote:

You disgust me.
    I can only just say 'roffle' at this!

• Advertisement
Advertisement