Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free texts for Life

• 10-11-2006 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

My free texts till 2007 has been extended to free texts for life.
    Is this happening to everyone?

ps I suspect that there may be a mobile forum, but I couldn't find it. If it exists, would the mods please move it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

This is the 2nd time this has been posted and the second time that the OP has typed as if Meteor is the only Network Provider in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Go me. i got it for life the first time.

*goes off to gloat...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Which company is offering this and how this one go about getting such a deal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Same as Phantom, had it for life originally. Great deal.
    fade2black wrote:
    This is the 2nd time this has been posted and the second time that the OP has typed as if Meteor is the only Network Provider in this country.

The only one worth mentioning (unless you're mentioning the others to show how inferior they are). :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

fade2black wrote:
    :confused: I don't remember posting about Meteor before?
    I was just really happy that this happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

:confused: I don't remember posting about Meteor before?
    I was just really happy that this happened.

Original Poster in both threads. Not necessarily you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

fade2black wrote:
    Not necessarily you.

Yore ma?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Bleh. I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i got "the text" today. me mate got it last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Got it today. Total job!!!

I tell you, if they didnt have such good offers i would be gone long ago due to the sole reason of their s.hit television ads.

T.Sc.

Even if you havent received that info text, you would still be able to use the free text offer. All numbers are eligible for the campaign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

You need to top up by 20euro a month to get 'free' texts for 30 days. Meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

zabbo wrote:
    You need to top up by 20euro a month to get 'free' texts for 30 days. Meh
    the closest o2 has is paying €20 for 400 texts, working out a 5c a text. i top up by more than €20 a month anyway so they are free for free

fade2black wrote:
    I'm the OP from the original thread. First of all, why would there be any need for me to mention other networks? But Meteor were mentioned in my post since I actually posted the message I got from them and Meteor are mentioned there.

Secondly, it's difficult to find buried threads on this site since the search system was disabled. The boardtracker search doesn't update itself instantly so duplicate threads are inevitable.

I could say more but I'll try to be civil.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Tis good new alright.. why don't the numbers show up when you "view calls" online thats one thing never got me.. even though there free they just don't show up at all

Advertisement