Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texas Hold Em query

Options
  • 10-11-2006 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Matt-Dublin
    I think that poker game starts around 7.30 & I'd guess registration is from 6.45 or so. Is an ad in Bray People.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 knockoutpunch

Where is it taking place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AreYouSuperman

According to Pokerkings!?! its on in Script on Sun 19. I prefer Danns or the Arms but will probably give it a try that night with a few mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 knockoutpunch

Thanks superman,have to agree about pub choice but like the occasional game of poker so will try be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AreYouSuperman

Thanks superman,have to agree about pub choice but like the occasional game of poker so will try be there.
    No problem, see you there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

AreYouSuperman & knockoutpunch, all your posts are coming from the same IP address as each other. I hope this is purely concidence, and not more spamming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

can the mods lock this thread and ban the posters - god damn spammers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

thread locked, anyone interested in the poker night can ring script.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement