Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss Video Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Glamdring.ie

Look its hurley and he aint " LOST " no more
    http://www.missvideogame.com/215465.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Silverfish wrote:
    "Games - poker"

fnarr...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

fnarr...

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I suggest we do a male "who is the hotest gamer comp"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd winn hands down. My thumb muscles are almost perfectly toned from hours of Gradius V. Puny casual GTA players have nothing on me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I'd winn hands down. My thumb muscles are almost perfectly toned from hours of Gradius V. Puny casual GTA players have nothing on me.

My son was 4 when he beat you at Soul Calibur, make sure you put that on your entry go for the sympathy vote :p

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

KdjaCL wrote:
    My son was 4 when he beat you at Soul Calibur, make sure you put that on your entry go for the sympathy vote :p

kdjac

My secret shame :(

Well you still haven't beaten me at Street Fighter 2 (I haven't played you before but thats a moot point).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Silverfish wrote:
    Eh?

Maybe I have a dirty mind, but am I the only one that sees the innuendo potential in the word 'poker'?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Nah, I used to think that too. Poker= poke her, hihii

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

noper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

i expected this thread to be about a 30 year old guy who hasn't played games in years and wanted some advice on what was good these days

Instead it has been a refreshingly, pants dropping, lube warming, tissue getting thread

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

koneko wrote:
    Nah, I used to think that too. Poker= poke her, hihii

Arf!!

Vegeta wrote:
    Instead it has been a refreshingly, pants dropping, lube warming, tissue getting thread

Put your analog controller away there, boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Silverfish wrote:
    Put your analog controller away there, boy.

ah i was only bringing a bit of podge and rodge to the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Her name maybe chesty but she is not. On the other hand when I clicked next this popped up http://www.missvideogame.com/286829.htm.

She ain't wearing a bra man! Strap those fine puppies up and they'd take your eye out.

She's hubba hubba hubba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

quad_red wrote:
    She ain't wearing a bra man! Strap those fine puppies up and they'd take your eye out.

She's hubba hubba hubba.
    Bah ..thems fake boobies :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Jackabo wrote:
    Bah ..thems fake boobies :mad:

Doh! I meant the girl he was talking about and not the girl he linked. The girl he linked was a air bagged tart.

This hottie, on the other hand, looks sweet....
    http://www.missvideogame.com/286746.htm

Advertisement