Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help!!!

Options
  • 10-11-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I'm in the process of buying a property with MRI- MacAnothony Realty International!!

Things aren't going too smoothly and I'm wondering has anyone had dealings with them?

If so, how are things going for you!?? Would u recommened them??

I thought this investment would help me on my way to buying a house in Dublin, but I am begining to think I may be wrong.

The property in question is in Bulgaria, but any reply regarding MRI would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

CAN ANYONE DEFUSE MY PANIC???!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Definitely not the right place for this!

Should be moved to Accomodation / Property perhaps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wanda

ooh thanks! how do i move it?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Someone will do it for you shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wanda

Thanks!! :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Wanda, if you're having trouble with an investment, it would be far wiser to consult an accountant and a solicitor rather than an internet forum.

Also, there's too much potential for these sorts of threads to land boards.ie in trouble. Bearing the fact that you need some professional financial and legal advice and not the ramblings of some anonymous internet people, I'm locking this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement