Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Santa

Options
  • 11-11-2006 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

OK, due to the success of taking order via Boards last year I'm starting this thread again.

No more than 2 items present per person and I will be checking the naughty list.

And reasonable requests only please (Sparky asking for Elisha Cuthbert to be dropped down his chimney last year resulted in 2 of my elves being charged with aggrevated stalking and attempted kidnaping)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

A good new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Don't you know already? I feel so disillusioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

a job....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas from AH with redirect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

OK, due to the success of taking order via Boards last year I'm starting this thread again.

No more than 2 items present per person and I will be checking the naughty list.

And reasonable requests only please (Sparky asking for Elisha Cuthbert to be dropped down his chimney last year resulted in 2 of my elves being charged with aggrevated stalking and attempted kidnaping)
    free plastic surgery for life( that counts as 1 right?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

A new PC

A job with good wages but stress-free!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

To be cancer free and to start a baby at the end of next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

CathyMoran wrote:
    To be cancer free and to start a baby at the end of next year!

Awww Cathy I pray that it happens for you. :)

I wuld like one of my colleagues removed from the office, he is obviously trying to get rid of me cause I am good at my job, he creates stress I don't need and brings me down :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

TheGooner wrote:
    Awww Cathy I pray that it happens for you. :)

I wuld like one of my colleagues removed from the office, he is obviously trying to get rid of me cause I am good at my job, he creates stress I don't need and brings me down :mad:
    Thanks, sorry for being serious but it is what I really want - going in for my next chemo today so a bit nervous.

Good luck with your collegue - we all have one of those in the office some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

CathyMoran wrote:
    Thanks, sorry for being serious but it is what I really want - going in for my next chemo today so a bit nervous.

Good luck with your collegue - we all have one of those in the office some time.

Very best of luck, when your up to it get back on and tell us how you are. Going on how you are on here, you have a heart of gold and you deserve good things to happen for you. This is just a blip! :)

And the colleague? no chance of him going anywhere as his feet are firmly under the table. Will be doing some soul searching in the new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

To pass my final year of college and get a really lovely nose job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

God ye're all asking for very expensive stuff altogether.
    In my day t'was a sod of turf and maybe a turnip if you were lucky and you were damn glad to get that much!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

CathyMoran wrote:
    I donate my present to Cathy! Best of luck!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pass all college Semester Exams, espically ones coming up next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

.... The nerve...

Advertisement