Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier Company

Options
  • 11-11-2006 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Just looking for advice on a good courier company.

At the moment we use FedEx to ship small packages between Dublin and London.

The collection/delivery guys are very good, but their accounts department are a nightmare to deal with. They double invoice, send final demands for bills that have been paid, etc.

Anyone have good experiences with another company?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Both UPS & Interlink are particularly good for UK. Both offer next day and 2 day services with tracking.

The fedex problem is not uncommon. They are operated by Nightline over here but the admin is in coventry and they really don't have a clue. - I routinely put "any except fedex" on delivery service for items I recieve from abroad.

For larger items I highly reccommend Countrywide Freight 01 8430000 - I've used them for 7 years and haven't had a single issue with them.

Locally Fastway beat all on price and service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Thanks for the info mcaul. Will check out Interlinks and UPS' prices.

We use Speedlink for internal courier deliveries and have found them good.

Advertisement