Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Econ 10040 - "Economics & Society" Meeting

Options
  • 11-11-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

hi, i got an email on friday from the economics dept, saying

" In the light of the overall performance in the mid-term test, we wish to talk to the class on Wednesday next at the beginning of the lecture. You are all strongly advised to be present."

I remember o'grada saying we all were doing crap and we werent turning up to lectures [he had a point only 33 out of a possible 230 in theatre L lectures sometimes, especially at the 5pm lecture]

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone before and what to expect? I thought the exam was tough but im sure i passed it. The module is so boring and technical

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Folks, I failed this last semester (personal reasons, applied for IX, didn't get it, despite getting IX for 3 other modules) and I have the repeat on Monday. Thing is, on Blackboard there only seems to be material for the first half of the course. Anyone got notes for the second half? I work full-time (this'll be my last Arts exam ever hopefully) so I've not much time to go visit the school office or whatever. Any info would be greatly appreciated, even just on what the content is even. Thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Jesus this takes me back. 5 years ago. I'm gettin old

Advertisement