Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schoolgirl outfit

• 11-11-2006 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Hey all,

want to do the schoolgirl outfit thing for my bf tonight - any tips on props e.g. is a lollipop essential, should I wear white fishnets or white thighhigh stockings??!! this is not a perv thread!! just wanna get it right...

Would appreciate advice from girls who have done this before..
    thx in advance.

PS to Mods - feel free to move this thread if I haven't posted in the right forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best...... thread........ ever! :eek:

PS - Suppose this is a PI but also could belong in Sex & Sexuality but she can't access it there.. oh, the conundrum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Pony tail and a royrover!

I'd highly recommend the white fishnets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Hey,

what about the pigtails vibe? and what's a royrover (excuse my ignorance)...:D

Hey,

what about the pigtails vibe? and what's a royrover (excuse my ignorance)...:D
    Its all the part these days!
    A royrover is a yellow chewy bar!
    lolliepops are too popular.

LOL - OK, will look out for one of those but think the bf would recognise a lollipop faster! thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,037 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Correction.. "Roy of the Rovers" bar

I remember them.. pineapple goodness!

Haven't seen them anyplace in the last 10 years so best of luck... and to be honest, there was very chewy and sticky. And eating them would probably cause your jaw to be stuck shut and would put a bit of a damper of any foreplay planned. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

LOL! A friend of mine is planning to do this for her husband as well.
    I found her the suit. It's up to her to find the props.

But yes, pigtails with ribbons if possible.
    Fishnets FTW.
    Black Patent leather buckle shoes if you can find them.
    If you go with a lollypop, make it a BIG one!

Ok Roy of the Rovers bar deffo out of the question - prob wouldn't look great if I was there chawing the ass out of a yellow bar!! red lollipop it is then.
    And no, sorry scientist - no chance whatsoever of a video link!!:D
    thanks guys..

LOL - OK, will look out for one of those but think the bf would recognise a lollipop faster! thx
    Whats the big fantasy with the school girl outfit anyway?:D

• Advertisement

Lust4Life wrote:
    LOL! A friend of mine is planning to do this for her husband as well.
    I found her the suit. It's up to her to find the props.

But yes, pigtails with ribbons if possible.
    Fishnets FTW.
    Black Patent leather buckle shoes if you can find them.
    If you go with a lollypop, make it a BIG one!
    LOL @ the last sentence!

Hey lust for life - just missed yr post while i was doing mine - yeah the shoes are a bit of a question alright... I suppose would be best if they were like you say - patent with a bit of a buckle. Thinking of getting the outfit in ann summers - they have a schgirl outfit there that looks ok. But I think the pigtails are a bit of a must too..

Will get a BIG lollipop too - great idea!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Am I the only one thinking she should go stockings?

maybe....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

bluto63 wrote:
    Am I the only one thinking she should go stockings?
    nope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

I'd definitely go for stockings over fishnets. Also, personally I'd prefer just a regular lollipop. The big ones are a little too "young".

Or maybe that's just my insecurities coming out!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Here is a trio of girl in school uniforms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

biko wrote:
    Oooh, what a turn-on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Ahhh, Irish schoolgirl uniforms, scientifically designed to prevent anyone getting turned on, ever.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i remember Years Ago, When i was in about 5th year, we Were at the Wesley Music Finals, and Some school had the Girl's Uniforms as Short Grey tweed Skirts. Dispite what anyone thinks, They where FAR from Attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Stockings, lollipop.
    Thread link PMed to SO.
    :d

I found that white knee high stockings were warmly appreciated...
    and sasha did some nice black and white check kinda short skirts, fairly schoolgirlish XD i dont think the lolly is essential... would probs help though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Just Some Ideas.
    that should work.

Don't forget the tie/scarf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Lust4Life wrote:
    Just Some Ideas.
    that should work.

Don't forget the tie/scarf
    Best......Post......Ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Just reminds me, any of you guys ever see the school girls in Arklow. They hitch the skirts right up to their arse.

Me likes this thread.

Just reminds me, any of you guys ever see the school girls in Arklow. They hitch the skirts right up to their arse.

Me likes this thread.
    your not an old man then?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

As a proffessional schoolgirl (ok while a may not get paid, I'm legally not allowed NOT to be a schoolgirl) I'd go with the stockings, it's more realistic, fishnets are too forty-year-old-hookerish, the plain white tigh-high stockings are the way to go.

I was in..Zara I think in the Dundrum Shopping Centre and they had skirts the exact same tartan pattern and colours as the Coáiste Íosogáin skirt (those of you in Dublin should know it, it's a green and white long tartan) except this skirt was tiny!

Wear Dubes as your shoes, and when you get home in the uniform storm upstairs screaming at him how he can't control your life and lock yourself in your room with Spin 103.8 turned up as loud as possible.

PM for more tips on being a schoolgirl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

its the subtle effects that will complete the look and make for a more 'real' experience....

dont forget the blotchy face, poor quality skin, acne etc - brought on by raging hormones and bad diet you understand, badly bleached hair (plenty of roots), cheap sweet skanky 'teen' perfume, use vacuous unimaginate vocabulary, pepper your sentences liberally with words such as 'like', 'legend' and 'random'. finally, where possible, completely ignore him because he's a smelly boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i know you said your a professional schoolgirl, but we do get some weridos on the internet.

I take it Piste is female? Always thought it was a fella.

• Advertisement

:( Why do people think that? I didn't get that people pronounced it "Pissed" in their heads until a good while after I registered...it's actually French and pronounced "Peest" which I think sounds a lot more feminine than "pissed".

And who says I can't be both a schoolgirl and an internet weirdo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Piste wrote:
    And who says I can't be both a schoolgirl and an internet weirdo?
    No one! good girl, keep reaching for those stars!

I just didnt realise girls were able to figure out how to work the internet. I suppose you can be a werido and a schoolgirl, bit trickey to be a pervert and a school girl though?

Just wanted to make sure, otherwise i would be a bit worried you being mod of junior cert if you were a male having posted that. I would asked for fred funk to be appointed in place of you instead..

Got something against trannies now eh? (ooh get it cos I'm in transition year and you thought I was a male dressed as a fema- oh forget it)

Ever thought of doing comedy?

No?

thank god. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Depends on just what vibe you're going for.

"I'm innocent and you can seduce me", "I'm dying for my first sexual experience and horney as hell", Humbert Humbert's concetp of nymphet in Lolita, naught schoolgirl who needs to be punished (or the variant, innocent enough schoolgirl who's gotten into trouble, even more fun), or just "I'm your partner dressing up so it'll be a bit kinky".

Depending on that you might want to go towards the realistic or even old fashioned and more dowdy than schoolgirls would be today (old directoire schoolgirl knickers that required by uniform codes a generation or more ago have quite a following), maybe some glasses if you don't normally wear them and if you can do something with your hair to make it less styled and hit on an innocent sweet-16-and-never-been-kissed innocence. Dental braces or even just scratches on your knees might be pushing it a bit much unless you know he's got a high tolerance of kink (kneel on carpet for a couple of minutes and you'll have a bit of red).

White ankle socks, patent leather low-heal mary janes, and if you can't find the directoire knickers (even I can't think where to get them off the top of my head, and I'm pretty good on where to get kinky stuff online) then some large plain white cotton knickers.

Alternatively just hit the stereotype big time. Pigtails, white hold-ups or even stockings with suspenders (though I do once remember a girl actually wearing suspenders under her uniform skirt during my schoolboy period, which certainly grabbed my attention at the time), lollipop, and a pleated gymslip rather than a skirt (pleated gymslips certain grabbed my attention when I was a schoolboy too).

(And yes, piste is both a real schoolgirl and an Internet weirdo. I thought everyone on boards knew that by now).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I would hold on the fishnets...bit tacky IMO.

I'd say go the Japanese schoolgirl look!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

basquille wrote:
    Best...... thread........ ever! :eek:

PS - Suppose this is a PI but also could belong in Sex & Sexuality but she can't access it there.. oh, the conundrum!

Seconded.

Althought I smell a troll.

Pictorial evidence required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

IvaBigWun after reading this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

biko wrote:

I actually kinda recognise two of those girls. One on left and one in center.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just wanted to make sure, otherwise i would be a bit worried you being mod of junior cert if you were a male having posted that.
    At 34 and male and as an ("the"?) ex-mod of junior cert, I was going to criticise that. Then I re-read the post. :eek:
    As a proffessional schoolgirl (ok while a may not get paid, I'm legally not allowed NOT to be a schoolgirl) I'd go with the stockings, it's more realistic, fishnets are too forty-year-old-hookerish, the plain white tigh-high stockings are the way to go.

I was in..Zara I think in the Dundrum Shopping Centre and they had skirts the exact same tartan pattern and colours as the Coáiste Íosogáin skirt (those of you in Dublin should know it, it's a green and white long tartan) except this skirt was tiny!

Wear Dubes as your shoes, and when you get home in the uniform storm upstairs screaming at him how he can't control your life and lock yourself in your room with Spin 103.8 turned up as loud as possible.

PM for more tips on being a schoolgirl
    :eek:
    bluewolf wrote:
    i dont think the lolly is essential... would probs help though!
    Its not the lollipop, its what you do with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Victor wrote:
    Its not the lollipop, its what you do with it.

She will probably hack the **** of it too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thigh high white stockings always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

petes wrote:
    Thigh high white stockings always.
    Even when cleaning out the Cow Shed on a Sunday Morning after you've footed the turf?

So babyguinnessfan how did you get on? What was the evaluation? Did your BF dress up as a school boy?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Is it just me or does anyone else not get turned on by the whole schoolgirl outfit thing? For some reason it's never done anything for me, not even the whole Britney Spears thing. To be honest, I've always thought of it as being a bit creepy and paedo-ish or something. :eek: Anyone else feel the same way?

Now a naughty school teacher or that whole naughty secretary look, that's a whole different story! ;) Mmmm, there's just something about that whole "girl wearing glasses with the hair tied up just waiting to be let loose" look that gets the auld trouser department stirring for me! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Naughty junior teacher is much more fun, and naughty secretary is something I've played with.

Neither would be things that hit my fancy big time, but certainly good fun.

Yeah, personally I don't really get the schoolgirl thing either myself, really haven't since I was a schoolboy myself. Don't find it particularly creepy though when it's obviously something someone is just playing about with.

Talliesin wrote:
    patent leather low-heal mary janes

Knwo where I could get a pair of them?

Not for anything sexual, I just really like those kinda shoes.

Talliesin wrote:
    (And yes, piste is both a real schoolgirl and an Internet weirdo. I thought everyone on boards knew that by now).

D'awww, that's like being told you're a real Pirate by Bluebeard himself! ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

French Maid is another handy one, most of the stuff should be in any good wardrobe already (black miniskirt, black top, holdup stockings).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭verbatim

CathyMoran wrote:
    French Maid is another handy one, most of the stuff should be in any good wardrobe already (black miniskirt, black top, holdup stockings).
    Dont forget the paper doyley!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Pighead wrote:
    Even when cleaning out the Cow Shed on a Sunday Morning after you've footed the turf?

Always

• Advertisement
Advertisement