Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you achieving what you want out of your life?

Options
  • 11-11-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello there,
    I am looking to set up a new group in cork in an informal way to empower people to achieve their goals in their life. You may have a goal to start up your own business, change your career, improve your social network, enhance your financial situation, have better relationships etc. The philosophy would be that we are all there to help each other by being non-judgemental and helping and supporting each other to achieve our goals. I visualise maybe meeting up possibly on a fortnighly basis. I already have a few people interested however we are looking at maybe a few more people to join the group. Let me know what you think or if you may be interested in joining.

Comments

Advertisement