Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT broadband cut off without reason

Options
  • 11-11-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Been cut off from BT and treated just like smart telcom customers but I have never been with them. Only found out when I couldn't make mobile phone calls. Got a message on my phone now to say Im with smart telcom. Ive been with BT for years - how the hell did this happen. Did this happen to anyone else?:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Jesus thats weird!!! Maybe someone switched you without you knowing it has happened before!!! I would call BT and tell them you have never had Smart and also call comreg also .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

only an eircom engineer inside an eircom exchange could have done this :D

email odca@entemp.ie and tell them you have been slammed (disconnected and connected to another operator without your permission)

bet if you were an eircom customer they would have been more careful :p

also ask for compensation from eircom who are 100% responsible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Looks like someone in eircom cocked up when reconnecting an actual Smart customer (who is probably still wondering why their request wasn't completed).

Advertisement