Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Getting Online with PC version

Options
  • 11-11-2006 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Help!

Have been playing away on the PS2 but I'm hoping to play online with the PC version.
    I bought the game, did all the set up, played a game on the pc,(not bad)
    then went to network settings, put in the correct registration code from the back
    of the game manual but then it asks for a password?
    Where do I get this? Do I just choose a random password?
    I tried a few different, one lower case, one in caps, one with a number, everytime I try it
    I get a message saying 'an error occurred during verification'
    Anyone with any advice?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

oddone, you need to register on the website for online play.

Start > All Programs > KONAMI > Pro Evolution Soccer 6 > User Registration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

just did that, thanks a lot.

Got registered, now I have a new problem!!! DOH!!

Im playing pes 6 on my laptop, ive registered fine and gone to the game room, i entered an english room for PC users and tried to have a quick game, when I connect with the other player the game loads and then I get an error message saying I cannot connect with other users at this time or something, its not my internet conection, Im wondering if it is a firewall problem or port problem or something, any ideas?

I am connected to eicom broadband with a netopia router, I have registered at konami, got online but now i cant play an online game because its saying it can't connect! very frustrating.
    any ideas???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Have you opened the port 5739 on your router ? Pes requires this.

Also check its your firewall as you getting that far makes me think you have the port open.

kdjac

Advertisement