Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manning & his WRs

• 11-11-2006 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭

So is Manning a great QB because of the weapons hes got on O, or are Harisson and Wayne etc that good because they have a great QB? Or ist it both?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭spud06

spooiirt!! wrote:
    So is Manning a great QB because of the weapons hes got on O, or are Harisson and Wayne etc that good because they have a great QB? Or ist it both?

Personally I think its Mannong but I know people are going to disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Manning is a great QB. He can read a D better than most coaches and and QB's in the NFL. He has a play for formation in his head and can audible better than any other QB. Aswell as that he has pin point accuracy and dept. Obviously it helps having a strong o-line and great receivers but this does not judge the ability of Manning. How can there be an argument on how great Manning is? He will win Superbowl rings no doubt. I am a Pats fan and love Brady but one thing that helps him is a great coach and a team that works as one. A great QB Brady is but not better than Manning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

ive always liked Brady, GREAT QB.....but its the age old question in any sport, Consistency (Brady) or Genius (Manning)

just look at Brett Favre in his prime....Genius, but always had a problem with turnovers, but ye still want him in your team because of what he can do when it goes for him

Advertisement