Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IE7 acting weird

• 11-11-2006 7:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just upgraded IE6 to IE7 and on the second attempt got everything working (the first time it wouldn't connect).

But now weird things are going on; e.g. I can't click on the smilies, or insert link/image buttons when posting on here.

In Yahoo mail it wouldn't let me use the spam and delete buttons.
    In Google - images it doesn't come up with any images when I search, but will in yahoo images...

WTF is going on boys and girls?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

IE 7 is having problems at the moment.. its mainly its security stuff.. if you can just revert back to IE 6 for the moment untill it irons out

Advertisement