Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genie

Options
  • 11-11-2006 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

A couple was playing golf and the husband hit his ball through the window of an expensive house. They go in and find a man sitting in a chair. They quickly begin to apologize but he cuts them off.
    He says "There is no need to apologize. I am a genie and the ball you hit has freed me from my prison. For that I will grant you one wish."
    The couple agrees to wish for 2 billion dollars.
    The genie then says, "Okay when you go home you will have the money, but ask you one favor, may I have sex with your wife it has been so long since I had sex."I
    The couple agrees and the genie and the wife go upstairs. After 30 minutes they come down.
    The genie asks, "How old is your husband?"
    The woman replies, "42."
    "And he still believes in genies?"

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

excellent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

hahaha, i like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Lol :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

thats a good one i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

made me giggle

• Advertisement
Advertisement