Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky

Options
  • 11-11-2006 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has a e-mail address for sky to forward a complaint? I have checked there webiste and they have no address. I tried there e-mail address for general enquiries and it only allows 128characters. I sent a request for a complaints address, but god knows how long i will ave to wait.

Thks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Try info@sky.com... thats usually the email address for websites...will you please PM me the comment form that you found on the website and i'll check for an email address...

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

I was just wondering if anyone has a e-mail address for sky to forward a complaint? I have checked there webiste and they have no address. I tried there e-mail address for general enquiries and it only allows 128characters. I sent a request for a complaints address, but god knows how long i will ave to wait.

Thks in advance:)
    I used the feedback section at the end of the page,but be warned took 2 weeks to get a reply:(

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You could try viewerr@bskyb.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I know it's an old thread, but has anyone got an address they've used recently that will work? The contact form on the website doesn't get a reply.

I'm hoping to correspond with them via email as I'm fed up explaining my issues each time I call even though there are notes on my account.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Their phone lines are a revenue stream which earns them £000's- thats why its hard to find an email address and hard to get an answer out of them that way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm only being charged landline rates for the 0818. Really not too interested in the whole big telephone rip off conspiracy.

I hoped someone had received an email from a generic email address for them in response to the contact form on their website or something which I might be able to email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Random wrote: »
    I'm only being charged landline rates for the 0818. Really not too interested in the whole big telephone rip off conspiracy.

I hoped someone had received an email from a generic email address for them in response to the contact form on their website or something which I might be able to email.
    emailed to cancel earlier on the website form and got a reply just now stating they could not process my request that i would have to ring the 0818 719819 number and spend a months subscription trying to cancel my subscription, just checked for the email address but i deleted it:(

Advertisement