Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase SX Problem with Importing Audio CD?

Options
  • 11-11-2006 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi, i use cubase and it was importing songs from cds grand but after i installed afew vsts and plugins it gives me this message - A serious problem has occurred: please try to save your song under another name and then restart Cubasesx.

I've tried by making a new folder, restarting cubase. Tried reinstalling cubase again and still no luck.

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Tuitser

Yea, just close the program down and open it again! If this doesnt work, then close it down, open another program, close that program and open Cubase again and try it! Still not working? Shut down your computer and turn it on again, now try it! This works for me, that message pops up sometimes when I try to open a song!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

When I get it i usually do as above and it saves a back up copy. It's basically that highly sophisticated and reliable method for most PC problems. Turn it off and on again!

Advertisement