Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AMD TurionTM 64 Dual-Core VS Intel Centrino Dual-Core

• 11-11-2006 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Leaving aside energy efficiency which Processor is better the AMD TurionTM 64 Dual-Core or the Intel Centrino Dual-Core ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Ecco

Well does anybody know which is better ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Ecco wrote:
    Well does anybody know which is better ?

Google might!

I've read reviews which say they are both as good as each other but I havent seen the same laptop test with the only difference been what brand they use. I'm sure there are better reviews out there than the ones I've read.

Advertisement