Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nose piercing-limerick

• 12-11-2006 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭

heya. im just wondering if any1 can give me ideas of good places to get my nose done in limerick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

Danny Bullmans:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

thanks . were in limerick is that??

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

15 Thomas Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jade limerick

Has ne1 got der tounge pierced???

Im getin mine dne nxt week...

Is is sore???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭xXxhotstuff xXx

maggie cork: i got my nose pierced in bullmans and had no problems and theyre all lovely in there, its on thomas st down in the basement on your left cant miss it.. you could also get it done in living art on wickham st, or in allstar ink jus up the road.. theres a place in foxes bow cant remember what its called but i wouldnt go there they charge at least a tenner more than everywhere else in limerick and iv heard a few bad stories bot there

jade limerick: got my tongue pierced in living art and they couldnt have been more helpful, gave me loads of advice on aftercare, even though i didnt really follow it ha.. but am ya i thought it didnt hurt at all felt it going through like but it didnt hurt but my uncle has his done too tho and said it really hurt and another 2girls in my year said they thought it hurt aswell so it all depends on the person and your pain tolerence really.. best of luck anyway and hopefully you wont find it sore either :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

destiny in fox's bow, Mike is great, he did my nose almost 20 yrs ago and my bellybutton 6 yrs ago, i can't recommend him high enough.

Don't go anywhere that say they are gona use an ear gun. Another thing to consider is that it is coming into coughs and colds season, might be better waiting to get nose done if ur inclined to get colds, nothing worse than constantly blowing ur nose if u've just got it peirced :o

Advertisement