Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not turned on by nakedness

• 12-11-2006 5:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Theres a few issues wrapped up in this so people can hopefully understand why i'm going unreg for this one.

I'm 24 and in my limited sexual experience, I've always had a problem with "starting" and "finishing". I have only had sex 3 times with 3 different women (3 ons). My problem in each case was that I couldn't cum. I've been with other girls where I couldn't get errect.

Regards the title, in most cases, I've felt attraction to the girl when she had clothes on! When she was completely naked, I didn't get a feeling of lust that I thought I might get. The first girl I had sex with was at age 22 and she was too be blunt ugly. I put down an inability to cum to that. However, just this past Thursday, its happened again. I was out on a second date with this girl who is quite attractive and also someone who I click well with. We ended up at my place and I couldn't get sufficently errect. The same feeling as before though, with clothes on, I thought she was sexy, without I just felt nothing! I mean when she came back from the bathroom in the morning wrapped in a towel, that did more for me than seeing her naked!

Now I can stay hard if I don't masterbate for a week or two. (had jerked off 3 days before the incident above) After a few weeks of not jerking off, I do get the strong desire to **** that it seems other guys get naturally. I pulled this girl at a party 2 weeks back and I had no problems with getting an errection. Still though, while she was giving me a blow job, it was nice but I didn't feel anywhere near cuming. To blunt, my penis felt as responsive as a punto!

I'm wondering if any guys have experienced similar problems. I should see the girl from last Thursday again and am hoping for a better performance from down below! I'm fairly sure I'm not gay, I see naked guys when changing at the gym and it does nothing for me. It even took me a while to first start masterbating! (19) I must have spent quite a while tugging before getting results.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lots of people have issues with their first time with someone.
    nakedissue wrote:
    I mean when she came back from the bathroom in the morning wrapped in a towel, that did more for me than seeing her naked!
    Partial nakedness is usually more arousing than full nakedness.

Have you been able to discuss this with the women involved? would you consider discussing it with your GP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

are you sure he's not just thinking about the whole issue too much? sex is meant to be fun. its the same problem with the erection thing. if you think "I'm not going to have an erection" you wont.

just try and relax and stop thinking. If you don't ejaculate so what, its not the be all.

if that doesn't work, then maybe you might want to vary your masturbation technique. you may have conditioned yourself to only cum from a certain sensation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

nakedissue wrote:
    I'm 24 and in my limited sexual experience, I've always had a problem with "starting" and "finishing". I have only had sex 3 times with 3 different women (3 ons). My problem in each case was that I couldn't cum. I've been with other girls where I couldn't get errect.
    This is quite possibly down to the very fact of your limited sexual experience quite a bit. It's very easy to over-think the first few sexual encounters in ones life and because of this difficulty in achieving and maintaining erection and in achieving orgasm are very common then.
    nakedissue wrote:
    Regards the title, in most cases, I've felt attraction to the girl when she had clothes on! When she was completely naked, I didn't get a feeling of lust that I thought I might get.
    If anything more people find a clothed member-of-the-appropriate-sex sexier than a completely naked MOTAS.

Really, nakedness is only sexy to some people because of how some people's minds react to the fact that most of the time we aren't naked. Those of us who are used to seeing people naked tend not to find nakedness particularly sexy, and those people who aren't used to seeing people naked aren't necessarily going to react to nudity with a sexual response.
    nakedissue wrote:
    The same feeling as before though, with clothes on, I thought she was sexy, without I just felt nothing! I mean when she came back from the bathroom in the morning wrapped in a towel, that did more for me than seeing her naked!
    Don't get completely naked then.
    nakedissue wrote:
    Still though, while she was giving me a blow job, it was nice but I didn't feel anywhere near cuming. To blunt, my penis felt as responsive as a punto!
    Quite a large number of men will never, or very rarely, get anywhere near orgasm through oral sex alone. Even if she's good at it (which many women are not [many men for that matter, the idea that same-sex couples have an advantage as far as knowing how one's body works is rubbish IMO, still that's not on-topic, just an aside gripe]).

What do you find sexy? What does turn you on? Answering that question will be a good starting place I think.

Advertisement