Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bargain on a range rover

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I just seen the SLR on the site, wonder how much........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

yeah i was wondering the same
    another thread about it here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055014648

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

"Kahn plaque and re badge program"

"Full project kahn colour code program"

Sounds complicated........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I just seen the SLR on the site, wonder how much........

If you need to ask how much then you probably cannot afford it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

How is it '07 if it's already the "Irelands only registered", and why does it look to be pictured outside someones house instead of in a garage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

It might have a prebooked number for 07.

what's the advantage of that?! Anyway, pre booking is hardly the same as registering (especially when you're talking in the region of €25k VRT)

You have to prebook a number if you want a specific number like 07-C-1 or something like it.

I know that, but you only actually register it in the new year. you can pre book the number now, and stick it on any new car in 2007 - you don't specify when you're reserving it.

You know that and I know that but some dealers use this as a feature to hype up the status of the vehicle, I know a relation of mine bought a car a few years ago and the thing that swung the deal was a three digit reg. number, even though he could have bought a higher spec car for the same money.

• Advertisement

It's a bit strange alright. Either it's new and unregistered, or it's 06 reg and not driven. either way it's false advertising.

Advertisement