Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AFT Reliability

• 12-11-2006 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

How often do you get errors when you send message, and what network are you on? yman implemented functionality to email me when an error occurs, and to say what network it used, and vodafone appears to be quite a culprit. Unfortunately there isnt much i can do to fix this. Meteor seems to be relatively ok for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Only ever failed once for me on Meteor, and that was when the server was down.

Cal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Ive been using it on a nokia 6101 on meteor the last few weeks and after i gt it working i never even got one unfailed message, and i send a lot of texts.

But today the application just wont open, it says "opening Folder" but never opens:confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

its kinda on and off but nothin to do wit the application i dont think. i presume its a gprs problem on o2 (speakeasy). it works for about a week at a time and then says paket data authenication failed. could it be o2 have copped on to aft and banned small gprs transfers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

@jmccrohan - they've not blocked it for me anyhow ... I'm on O2.

jmccrohan wrote:
    its kinda on and off but nothin to do wit the application i dont think. i presume its a gprs problem on o2 (speakeasy). it works for about a week at a time and then says paket data authenication failed. could it be o2 have copped on to aft and banned small gprs transfers?
    I had that problem for a few days too but it corrected itself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement