Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Two Petes Tube on You Tube!

Options
  • 12-11-2006 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

The Two Petes are about to enter the world of glorious technicolour with their brand spanking new channel on YouTube.com! You'll hear them talking about it so here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thetwopetes

If you're already a You Tube-er why not join up as a friend today and recommend your choice videos from the bizarre world of You Tube.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

So are they going to be doing little 10 minute video injections of rubbish talk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Laine

Speed dating... will be up on the YouTube page tomorrow evening. Oooh, the judging eyes, I can feel them now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

I can't wait Elaine!!!!! should be funny :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Laine

Oh god, here it is. I fear I shall regret sharing my Two Petes exploits with the world, but for now I shall continue. To watch clips before and after the speed dating task visit http://www.youtube.com/user/PigeONeill

I cannot be held responsible for anything I say or do under the influence. I mean no harm by my comments, and apologise in advance. (I love the french, the people, the language and the country... though sometimes have trouble understanding/hearing)

Hope everyone will be listening in to my public hanging tonight on the Two Petes show, between 9-10pm

See you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

woah, and i felt brave putting drunk pictures up on my bebo, you went with video! heh fair play :) looks like ya had a good time, can't wait to hear all the stories :)
    I was saying you should speed date a clairvoyant, that way he'd know if ye had a future together.

i'll get me coat...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

We've added Elaines dating reports to our v-log on the The Two Petes Tube - now, with a new shortened URL!

www.youtube.com/thetwopetes

We'll also be putting interviews and sessions from the Phantom studio onto:

www.youtube.com/user/phantom1052

So sign up as a friend today!

Advertisement