Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Painful clit

• 12-11-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi there, okay I kow this isn't a medical board and that's not what I'm lookin for, just has anyone else suffered this or know what the hell is going on.

Basically, my clit hurts like hell when touched...not if I do it myself but when I'm with someone, and quite frankly it's one hell of a mood killer. It really hurts to the point where I can't stand to be touched and my boyfriend thinks it's his fault even when I've told him it really isn't, that it's happened before. It's gotten to the point where there's no stimulation at all, no matter how gently or easy he goes, even if I guide him, it's still no use. I definately haven't become desensitised, since it hurts so bloody much...been wanting to get my hood pierced for a few years now too and was about to get it done but was wondering if it'd be a bad idea now considering...

Anyone know what might be going on? Why or how? (its not rough sex or anything either! :p)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

pikey wrote:
    hi there, okay I kow this isn't a medical board and that's not what I'm lookin for, just has anyone else suffered this or know what the hell is going on.
    In fairness you are asking for medical advice.

I'll let the fairer sex point you in the right direction but I would personally suggest a gynaecologist or the doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

It can be quite easy when stimulating someone's clit to have it too dry so that ones fingers can quite easily hurt it. This is less likely to happen when you're doing it yourself since you'd have instant feedback on if it was getting dry and move your fingers down to wet them without even thinking about it. If it hurts even when he uses his tounge then this is unlikely to be the case, but otherwise its worth considering as a possible cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Suebh

[I'll let the fairer sex point you in the right direction but I would personally suggest a gynaecologist or the doctor.[/QUOTE]

I second that and would seriously reconsider having piercing done until you have checked this issue out. Just a query though, does it only hurt when someone else touches it or even when you do?

Sue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

>Basically, my clit hurts like hell when touched...not if I do it myself but when I'm with someone,

Read the post suebh !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Suebh

Read the post suebh ![/QUOTE]

Nice to find helpful and friendly ppl ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'd seriously want to get that checked out professionally... shouldnt be that bad... surely? I'd be so freaked out if it hurt! Just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'some questions:\r\nwhat sort of hurt? Is it painful or does it feel like a cut?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I would get yourself to your Dr/gynae asap. A painful clitoris can be a sign of vaginal or urinary tract infections. Get it checked out to be on the safe side. Even something like vaginitis can cause soreness & dryness which can then exacerbate the soreness if touched or rubbed. If everything is fine medically then you could use some water-based lube to prevent any friction. Even with you guiding him, your bf is not going to know to be as delicate as you are...hth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'it's a sort of sharp stabbing pain...it's literally only when it's touched not when the stimulation is in another area....it sorta does sound like the too dry scenario but don't think it's anything too serious...I hope...'

Advertisement