Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Sessions

• 12-11-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know shops where ya can buy these albums? Iv never seen any in shops and only on REkordREkords(Josh Homme's label). I bought one off cd wow last night but am just looking for actual shops that sell them, preferably in Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

http://www.roadrecs.com/

They certainly have had some of them in. As far as I know, some of the volumes are out of print. A mate of mine has them all but struggled to pick up 5 & 6 a few years back. Not sure if they've been reissued since then though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Man, they are rare to find. Nothing on that website and as floating through REkordsREkords.com and nearly all are out of stock. Thanks for that site though, allows me to check back on it incase they come bcak into stock. This is gonna be a long search, just like my search for QOTSA's first split EP with Beaver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

Dude try amazon.com, i know people give out about it being all corporate america etc, but i got the first desert sessions off there, they surprisingly have some pretty unusual stuff sometimes. Like that KYUSS/Queens of the stonage album, which can be terrible hard to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Cheers, I met to go looking this stuff myself, thanks for reminding me!

Advertisement