Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Network Bollix

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Shame they don't have the 1c calls/texts for billpay ... and their international rates on billpay are so much higher than speakeasy ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

@trinity1 - have you looked at the O2 text life plan or the Text800 bundle if you're sending so many texts? Ring them up, they're usually pretty good and will run through your account and usage with you.

no i havent heard of that!! I am on the 500 life plan or something and i have every bundle going - 100; 200; 400 and 500. saves me a good bit of money but anything after that is full price.

I will give them a call and see what those bundles are you mention.

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH, questions being asked and answers given in relation the the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

O2 changed the way they did their reminder messages based on customer feedback actually. I don't work for o2 but over the summer I was working doing market research with the company that does all o2's customer surveys. One of the surveys they did was about that message... Questions were things like how often would you like to hear the message, how much credit should you have when you first hear it, would you like to hear it when down to your last euro, should it be played for every call. Pretty much every aspect of the message was covered, all sent back to o2 and they acted on it. I think it was 400ish calls.

From working in that job I have to say I'm impressed with how much o2 actually do listen to their customers e.g. the 1c calls and texts continued because they were repeatedly given as an answer to something o2 had done that made you happy, why o2 is better value than other networks. Other things such as new price plans, what extras to give away with speakeasy phones were also put to customers before being announced.

So say yes to o2 surveys if you're called and you get to have your say. I'm with them myself and I never have any problems with them... given the amount of time I spend on the phone to my bf at weekends they save us both a small fortune :o

I think they must have misinterpreted what people were saying in relation to the mesage, everyone I know on O2 said not being able to skip the message was a pain in the arse. Either that or a majority of those surveyed didnt know you could skip it by pressing the button and said they only wanted to hear it 3 times.

O2 rang me to do a survey about 2 years ago, it was around 5pm and I was rubbered (last day of the Christmas exams in college :D ), I spent the majority of the call chatting up the bird who rang, complete and utter waffle, grand craic.

Your name isnt Suzanne is it angeldelight? If it is.....remember me gorgeous?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

shane86 wrote:
    O2 rang me to do a survey about 2 years ago, it was around 5pm and I was rubbered (last day of the Christmas exams in college :D ), I spent the majority of the call chatting up the bird who rang, complete and utter waffle, grand craic.

Your name isnt Suzanne is it angeldelight? If it is.....remember me gorgeous?:D

It's not... but I did work with a Suzanne who would have been doing that survey around that time! Used to be great craic when someone fun decided to do the survey, except if your call was being monitored... then you just got into trouble for messing around

• Advertisement
Advertisement