Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of free computer stuff

Options
  • 12-11-2006 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Among them:
    Fully working P113 tower
    USB A-to-B cables
    Power cables
    Network Cables
    Modems
    NIC's
    Compaq V570 Monitor
    Scanner

Loads of mice/keyboards/power cables/network cables

Don't ask me any specific questions cause I'm not going sifting through all of it. If it's not gone by next week it's going in the skip

The condition: If you take one thing, you take the lot, I reckon there's about half a boot full of stuff. If you were stuck for cash you could make a few quid off the stuff. Doing a pre-Xmas clean out

Collection from Salthill or ill deliver around the city for 20euro (I'd say theres easily 200euro worth of stuff here, I just want rid)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Replied in adverts.ie :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Hi i will take the usb a to b and network cables if there still available i can collect, can you pm me

Cheers

pa

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

paconnors wrote:
    Hi i will take the usb a to b and network cables if there still available i can collect, can you pm me

Cheers

pa

The condition is that if you take one thing, you take the whole damn lot of it. No exceptions. Otherwise it goes in the skip. It's provisionaly all gone anyways, but ill let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

network cables.. if you have any left.. gladly take all of em as well.. live near too...:D :D

network cables.. if you have any left.. gladly take all of em as well.. live near too...:D :D

Might need to go to specsavers too... As the ad says, you take one thing, you take the lot or no deal :D

PM me your phone number, if the other 2 cannot collect them on Friday evening then its all yours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

JohnCleary wrote:
    As the ad says, you take one thing, you take the lot or no deal :D
    Why? Surely it's better to have to bring less to the dump?

fozzle wrote:
    Why? Surely it's better to have to bring less to the dump?

Why? ... I don't need a reason. That's the condition, period!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

so whats left

Nothing, everything is gone.

As I said, if someone takes 1 thing, they take the lot. And someone did! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Crap, I should pay more attention to the forums :(

• Advertisement

grasshopa wrote:
    Crap, I should pay more attention to the forums :(

PM tcob1 he might have some stuff left, there was 3 black bags full of stuff, a pc and a monitor

Advertisement