Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starship Troopers Roughnecks CGI Animated Series

Options
  • 12-11-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but here goes...

I purchased all the Starship Troopers Roughnecks Chronicles DVDs ages ago and was seriously dissappointed that they didn't contain all the eps I'd seen when the show was broadcast originally on TV.

I know there is some confusion about the 'missing 2 episodes' and some folks reckoned the show was just cancelled before they could finish it, but I'm actually just chasing the episodes from the last campaign called "Homefront".

Does anyone happen to have a copy of these or know where I can get my hands on 'em? I've tried the usual *american cousins* resources but they seem to only have the full series which is a whopping 4.x gb of data - and since I already have most of that on DVD here on my shelf it seems a bit mad to go through all that again in bandwidth.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I remember watching it along time ago on a sat or Sunday morning.
    i didn't like it but could you not just get the 4gig cousin and then instead of getting all 4 gigs tell your cousins to only send you the 2 individual episodes you seek

Advertisement