Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from play.com

Options
  • 12-11-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

When you order from play.com is the list of books/CDs in the parcel or handed to the person at the door? Just ordered some self help books and would rather my flat mates know what I ordered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

normally the list of what's inside is actually inside the parcel.

if the parcel is small enough to fit in the letter box the postman will shove it in there.

on the outside address label there is a customs declaration saying what's in the parcel. i've never ordered books from play.com but for cd's/dvd's it normally says multimedia cd's/dvd's something along those lines.

they will not know what's in the parcel unless they open the package and at that point i'd have a stern word at the nosey feckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

no descriptions of whats inside are printed on the label.
    just name, address and some basic customs info like net weight, price, and a declaration saying they're no dangerous goods inside which is signed by a play.com employee.

Advertisement