Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing case but hanging on to all other components?

Options
  • 12-11-2006 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

i built my first PC about two years ago and have been continually upgrading it ever since. Now I want to change the case to a smaller item (my current model is a Chieftec Dragon Midi Tower) since this size case won't fit into most of the computer desks available. So, is swapping over all of my components into a new case asking for trouble? i think as long as i take the required anti-static precautions it should be ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

how did you get the components into your case? Or out of there boxes? Think about that then repeat for the new case. View your old case like a big box that you are just taking your components out of.

Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Remember to take the mobo pannel off the old case and put it in the new one.

Advertisement