Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread of the day: "Where to download x-files episodes"

Options
  • 12-11-2006 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Isn't a warez thread being the thread of the day a bit odd.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Think the thread of the day is generated randomly and not pre selected. There have been a few unusal ones at times.

Maybe the thread of the day could be selected from the most recent 5* voted thread.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sawt'ed.[/Bethnall Green]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

No its not.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah you're right, it isn't really in that the thread of the day still says "Where to download x-files episodes", but you can't see the thread anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Correction, that should read "dowload".

Dowloading is what they do in the Middle East when they load frankinsence and Mirrh onto the dows for shipping over to the promised land. Which is Scotland btw. Why those crazy dow owners load x-files episodes onto them - I have no idea, I would have thought that they would be faster by plane but there you go. We'll never know now though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

<3 Scotland.

It's the promised land because I'm there :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It serves as a reminder to others who may try something similar. Think of it as being a boards.ie parable ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

The real question is why the hell they like the x-files....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

They have an interest in Canadian botany and therefore enjoy the outdoor scenes which, while supposedly taking place in different forested areas across the US, are all shot in Canadian forests.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

The X-Files was great.

Which reminds me, I have to start watching again. I think I was just finishing season 5...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Canadian forests you say, I want to watch them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

The thread of the day thingamajig, doesn't know right from wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Maybe it was a typo, the poster might have been looking for "The Ex-Files". Top class entertainment.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Import the morality class.

Advertisement