Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs

Options
  • 12-11-2006 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello im trying to find out about the debs as im doing an article in an English newspaper

could people tell me about it like you organises it does the guy ask the girl out or the other way around any information would be very helpful

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Debs_Guy wrote:
    Hello im trying to find out about the debs as im doing an article in an English newspaper

could people tell me about it like you organises it does the guy ask the girl out or the other way around any information would be very helpful

thanks in advance

http://www.theleavingcert.com/debs.html

that's my guide to it. steal it all if you want.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Lad buys two tickets, asks girl of his choice. Somtimes rent limo's but not everyone does it. Always in a tux for the lad, give flowers to the girl they bring, chocolates to the mother. Go to a restaurant, get dinner and absolutely s***faced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Pfft, I buy 2 tickets bring lad of choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

depends if its the girls or guys debs really. if its the girls, she buys the tickets!
    guy debs are normally called grads though arent there? i duno..
    if its your school u ask whoever u want to bring...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

No grads are when you graduate. Debs are usually a few months later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Aero787

In Cork, the guys thing is called grads and the girls one is the debs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

and im from cork!

Advertisement