Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone used their Ready to Go in Florida??

• 13-11-2006 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Just wondered if anyone has managed to send texts with a Irish Ready to Go phone in Miami recently???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It depends on your network and phone, not just the fact that it's Irish and Pay as you Go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

You will need at least a tri-band phone. Apart from 3, I believe all the Irish networks currently offer roaming in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Sorry I should have said its VodaFone, I always link Ready to go with VF !!

I called them and they said it may do it may not !!! Just wondered if anyone had personal experience in the Florida area .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

To find out if it works in your area, check out the coverage for T-Mobile USA. I do know they have coverage in Florida, but I don't think it's as solid as coverage in Europe. With a tri-band phone, they're the network you will be roaming on in Florida.

Advertisement