Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering off Sites

Options
  • 13-11-2006 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here ordered stuff for their firearm off the internet, what id like to get is a Harris Bipod, however i dont wanna pay the €110 for it when its only like €75 - €80 euro off the net!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

yeah i buy any kit i can from EU online stores, been doing it for the last 3 years no hassle straight to your door, you are paying the vat in the another EU country (its smaller than here) just be careful with the online store u choose check it out before u buy and watch the deliery charges.
    you will hear a lot of scare stories from irish dealers to put you off.
    ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

dfaf wrote:
    yeah i buy any kit i can from EU online stores, been doing it for the last 3 years no hassle straight to your door, you are paying the vat in the another EU country (its smaller than here) just be careful with the online store u choose check it out before u buy and watch the deliery charges.
    you will hear a lot of scare stories from irish dealers to put you off.
    ignore it.

what sites do you use dfaf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

www.triebel.de
    www.frankonia.de
    www.kettner.de
    i have also used midwayuk.com, the stirling exchange hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

How much duty are customs charging on firearms and ammunition these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Zero inside the Eu...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

ebay is always worth a look as well alot of bargains can be got off it

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

what is the situation with ordering Ammo(.223) from germany? Is it a simple matter of them sending it by courier or do you need import permits etc. which probably wouldn't make it worthwhile.

Advertisement