Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User alert

Options
  • 13-11-2006 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Is there a way that you can get boards.ie to alert you every time a certain user posts? Something happened yesterday which made me wonder.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Not that I know of, We may release it in stalker tools v2.0

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Asok wrote:
    We may release it in stalker tools v2.0

Things are bad enough around here without adding that to the options!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Excuse me if I'm taking an unwarranted leap of logic here, OP, but if the something that happened to you yesterday was that someone seemed to be replying to your posts more or less as soon as you posted, then it's probable that they were subscribed to the thread in question.

Once this is done, depending on the options you have selected, you may receive instant email notification every time someone replies to a thread.

Again, sorry if this post is overly presumptive.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Thanks for all the input. I will put it down to coincidence and not serendipity.:D

Advertisement