Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car service

Options
  • 13-11-2006 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Friends;

I got a car Golf 1996 and i want to do service for it; where I can do this in greystones?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

mmalaka wrote:
    Friends;

I got a car Golf 1996 and i want to do service for it; where I can do this in greystones?

Thanks

Greystones Exhaust Centre (on Eden Road) does services as well and they are very well priced. I haven't used them (I get mine serviced in the main dealer to get the stamps in the book...) but I have spoken to them and they seem to know what they're doing. There's also hills garage. If you want something a bit more main-dealer-ish you could tray Windsor in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

How Can I drive to Greystones Exhaust Centre or hills garage? I am still new to the roads:(

Do u know up to what time they r working??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

i have used the garage in delgany at the petrol stetion.
    its on your right if coming from greystones tp delgany.
    they were good and prompt but i was lucky as they do get busy.
    also try rodney evans on the road to kilcoole. he is between the two small roundabouts at kilincarrigue and the round about at the top o fcharlesland.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

mmalaka wrote:
    How Can I drive to Greystones Exhaust Centre or hills garage? I am still new to the roads:(

Do u know up to what time they r working??
    presuming you are coming from Charlesland! Once you are in the town continue till you see the Happy Pear on your right,its the turn right after this then take the next right before the bridge.There till 5.30 open at 8.30:)

Bettyboop wrote:
    presuming you are coming from Charlesland! Once you are in the town continue till you see the Happy Pear on your right,its the turn right after this then take the next right before the bridge.There till 5.30 open at 8.30:)

Thank u

i will go on saterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

mmalaka wrote:
    Thank u

i will go on saterday
    do they open on a saturday?

Greystones Exhaust Centre is open on Saturday but they do not do car service they would be busy with the Post vans !!!

They told me to leave the car during the week and pick it up later at the end of the day

Advertisement