Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser 4000

• 13-11-2006 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the laser 4000. Is it a good boat? What sort of speeds does it do? Is it difficult to sail??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

mathew wrote:
    Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the laser 4000. Is it a good boat? What sort of speeds does it do? Is it difficult to sail??
    See the UK Class Association website: http://www.laser4000.org.uk/
    Or the manufacturers : www.lasersailing.com

Jim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Thanks Jim.

Any idea what sort of speeds it does, i cant seem to find that anywhere!!

mathew wrote:
    Thanks Jim.

Any idea what sort of speeds it does, i cant seem to find that anywhere!!
    I really don't know, maybe up to about 15 knots - nothing as fast as the catamaran I race :D:D:D
    Jim.

JamesM wrote:
    I really don't know, maybe up to about 15 knots - nothing as fast as the catamaran I race :D:D:D
    Jim.
    You got me thinking, so I did a search. Check out: http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2400&PN=1
    There's a lot of discussion on the 4000. Some guy there says that he got 18.2knots out of it. Still not as fast as my Cat :cool:
    Jim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Thats great!! Thanks a million!!
    I couldnt find that info anywhere!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement