Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Active Laser Cards

Options
  • 13-11-2006 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi,

was just wondering if any othe First Active account holders are having any issues with their laser cards? i got one in april of this year and had no probs with it. it was also an atm card and you could only use the atm cards in easy cash machines. then in august they issued new atm cards that could be used in all bank machines. as my laser card was also an atm card i got a new one. since then i have problems using it, particularly online. i tried to use it in 2 different post offices and it wouldn't work. i can use it in any other shop and on cdwow but it never works on the O2 website or ticketmaster. it ususally says 'too many digits'. has anyone else out there suffered with this? i did ring FA themselves and was told they were sending me a new card and they had "no idea" what the problem was. that was back in the middle of october and still no sign of the new card. i'm so surprised....

Advertisement