Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL download Cap

Options
  • 13-11-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

I have recently had NTL BB installed and although they have a download cap on their packages ( BB max is 6GB a month) i was wondering do they enforce these download caps and if so how much do these guys charge if you go above this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

There is a very long thread on this topic.

Ntl say the cap is 40Gb on the 6 meg deal. This includes uploads as well as downloads. If you exceed this they will send you a letter saying that if your overuse continues they will cut you off. They do not supply a tool which will enable you to measure your usage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

Sorry there is another thread on this sorry, i did search but my seach words may not have been the best!
    Well another question is, does anyone out there have the Broadband Starter package...... is it fast? my BB max trial ends in december and im curious if this is any good as im downgrading!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

The thread you're looking for is here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054987355

Advertisement