Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski Boots?

Options
  • 13-11-2006 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there, can anyone recommend a good place to buy ski boots? I'm in Dublin but would be willing to travel... Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭genfoley

Your best bet is to buy them abroad wherever you go ski-ing - they will cost you an arm and a leg here in Ireland - I bought mine in Italy for 99 euro which was a real bargain !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Cooee

....I'd not rent boots for the week, just for 1st day of the holiday - and buy the evening after your first days skiing.....and even better if you get to the resort early - buy then!
    unless of course you're going to somewhere mad expensive like Courcheval....but they would still be cheaper than anywhere in Ireland........
    Then you have the next few days to break them in and get any adjustments made locally!

Other option would be to look at some of the ski outfitters in the UK (e.g. Snow and Rock) - get a cheapie flight and see what you can do!

Advertisement