Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting as a Gift for someone?

Options
  • 13-11-2006 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

hello all,

ok my question is.. i have a friend who turns 30 soon, and he has everything!! i mean everything the whole argos catalogue, the whole dixons catalogue... anyway i wanted to get him something totally different for his 30th and thought Shooting might be a good idea.. i know in America my Girlfriends brother lives in AZ and he cxan go down and shoot off guns at the range for a few bucks.. what i want to know is.. can this be done here too.. can i buy a gift of an hour or 2 of for my mate to go fire off a few different types of guns at targets at a range? with no cert or licence etc..?
    he lives in dublin, so also is there anywhere around there that it can be done in?

thanks for reading!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Courtlough is probably your bet bet for that sort of thing in that area Macker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

cheers Sparks....

i gave them a call and have a voucher for 50 clay's and 50 rifle target shots for my mate :D:D

im gonna go along too and pay for myself on the day.. should be cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Enjoy it macker....

Advertisement