Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myspace page for Access All Areas with Edel Coffey

Options
  • 13-11-2006 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello! If you're looking for any information on my show, I'm going to post up playlists and what's coming up on future shows on my personal myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/edelcoffey - for the time being.

Don't forget I'm having an agony aunt in studio tomorrow so if there's a particular dilemma or problem you need solving send it here edelcoffey@phantom.ie and Aunt Thomas will try to fix it:).

Thanks,

edel.x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

Great stuff Edel ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

really enjoyin the show! keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 playground

Thank you kindly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Yes, big up yourself - thoroughly enjoy the show, how do you sound so calm the whole time? Not sure about that 'Carousel' bit though with the girl reading out press releases for art shows etc.... "Adrian Finbarton-Smythe will be launching his new exhibition Fumbleytown which will examine the diametricity of the urban and rural experiences as seen through the eyes of a newborn cow in mixed media dung and oilpaints...."

Advertisement