Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kit Cars

Options
  • 13-11-2006 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭

So at the Toys4BigBoys expo they had some kit cars.... my god, who the hell would buy this...

lambokit2ys7.jpg
    lambokit1yl5.jpg

it's like a cross between the Diablo GTR and the Diablo VT and it was so bad it was unreal.... who the hell would waste their money?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Isn't there a guy around Cork with something like that? Pretty sure I saw something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

So did I and it screams kitcar all the way, its terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

On the subject of kitcars, someone where I work has a Veranti.
    Toyota MR2 underneath, and very nice body on top.

Veranti.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

They're an ideal car to convert as everything bolts off, even the rear quarter panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

I think kit cars are great, but more from a build your own Lotus-7 type or hotrod way. This kind of stuff doesnt appeal to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

If anyone is thinking of doing an MR2 kit, there's a cheap doner car available here no. 16 on the salvage list, you'll need airbags though.....

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement