Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker and Alcohol....

Options
  • 13-11-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey...Played in a tournament in Greystones last Sunday, in Script. and was HANGING from the night before. but i did quite well in the poker...I've always thought about playing sober...cause usually with my mates i'm hammerd and do well! but you always think you'd need a clear head to make proper decisions... but i think that next time i play, think they're having one on this sunday, 19th in Script in Greystones, that i wil have a few jars...think that the inhibitions alcohol gives you helps you make strong bluffs and calls, where a sober head, you'd think too much then regret it later!!
    anyone have any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 knockoutpunch

anyone have any thoughts on this?
    I'll be there in Script to take your €€€.
    As for your approach to playing the game, I'll bring along some helpline numbers for you aswell!! I prefer a more sober and methodical approach, with a very clear objective....win and take all....no regrets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement