Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need More Ram

Options
  • 13-11-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

I have 1gb of Geil PC3200 UltraX-BH5 installed in my PC. I want to get another 1gb but they are not selling this Ram on overclockers anymore. I've done some searches but I can't find it anywhere else.
    Does anyone know were I might get it or Ram that will match up well with what I have?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Finding RAM that does 2-2-2-5 1T is not easy as the BH5 stuff from what I understand is no longer in circulation though places like eBay may be worth checking out.

The Samsung TCCD chips claim similar timings of 2-2-2-5 1T but I once mixed & matched TCCD chips from two different vendors & they did not play nice (due to SPD conflicts), your experience may vary.

Shop4memory has plenty of TCCD kits on their page.

Geil's website has the SKU listings for those brand modules you listed. You are more likely to track down one of those by using those SKU's to search with instead of the product title.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

Thanks 8T8, I'll see what I can do...

Advertisement