Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS9 box set query

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Second set looks like genuine Aisan releases.. tho I'd be very concerned about them getting thru customs. A lot of UK sellers say their stuff is in the UK but it comes direct from Aisa and gets stopped.

I would steer clear of the first set. the box is of season 4 only.. a common trait when listing dodgy goods. length of auction and BIN looks like priced to sell quick :o

compare these to the complete set on amazon and you should see the differences your looking for... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

At the risk of pimping my wares, I'd be willing to part with my complete DS9 series boxsets for the right price. Posted previously here

Advertisement