Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valet Recommendations

Options
  • 13-11-2006 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Need any recommendations for a good valet company. I've searched the forum archieves and will be staying clear of Crystal Clean :p

Someone must be able to recommend someone, seems the going rate is about €180 for a top service.

Anyone used the one is westpoint, blanch? or Summerhill behind the bus depot?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Do it yourself? :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

My mates raves about Setanta car park. Brilliant value and excellent job

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Yeah I wanna do the upkeep myself.. but since I only bought a few weeks ago I thought it'd be a nice treat to get something done.

From the threads I found here the stuff can be a bit pricey to buy all in one go.. so will pick it up in stages after ;)

Is that setanta off Nassau st? are they down in the car park yeah?

Thanks
    Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

manti452 wrote:
    Yeah I wanna do the upkeep myself.. but since I only bought a few weeks ago I thought it'd be a nice treat to get something done.

From the threads I found here the stuff can be a bit pricey to buy all in one go.. so will pick it up in stages after ;)

Is that setanta off Nassau st? are they down in the car park yeah?

Thanks
    Jay
    If you prefer to do it yourself, why not buy some quality products online (not the rubbish in the shops) and then do the job yourself. Much more rewarding.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

well looks like that place in westpoint won't do carpets or upholstery as the weather means that it takes to long to dry

:goes for hoover and mr sheen :

Cheers guys :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement