Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Microwave Glass Tray

• 13-11-2006 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Probably an unusual question, but I believe this is the best forum to post it in.

I have recently moved into a new apartment, but the microwave is missing a glass tray (the one that rotates). I have searched every department store in Dublin and cannot find any shop that replaces microwave trays.

The make is a Daewoo, but to get spare parts, I would have to ship it from England.

Does anyone know of a retail outlet in Dublin that does replacement trays for microwaves?

/T

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Try ebay.ie for a replacement glass turntable... dunno about actual retail outlets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Thrasher

Hi... thanks. Tried eBay. Only sellers in the US.

It would be cheaper to buy a new microwave here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Thrasher wrote:
    Hi... thanks. Tried eBay. Only sellers in the US.

It would be cheaper to buy a new microwave here!
    I looked on eBay, and there's a seller in Swansea, selling all different types of turntables.

Advertisement